BY USING THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK WEBSITE OR LIBERTY DOLLARS IN ANY FORM, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE. WHICH CONSTITUTE THE ENTIRE END USER AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK AND ITS MEMBERS OR CUSTOMERS:
- THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK agrees to provide you (the "End User") a service that enables the "End User" the right to use our service to purchase Silver Bullion, order Silver Certificates for use in barter exchanges, send and receive eLD credits in transactions including online barter exchanges, provided those credits are available in your account AND SECURED BY MERCHANDISE AND COMMODITIES VALUED AGAINST SILVER BULLION, PURCHASED BY YOU FOR THAT PURPOSE. ANY USER OF LIBERTY DOLLARS IS DEEMED TO BE AND HAVE ALL RIGHTS AND PRIVILEGES OF A MEMBER OF THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK.
- NATURE OF THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK - By using this service, you acknowledge that the LIBERTY DOLLAR is a Digital or Paper Silver Certificate for a value equal to that of a specific amount of .999 Fine Silver, stored and audited for your convenience at our own or a third party facility; that it is not "MONEY," "CURRENT MONEY," or issued or backed by any government or governmental agency; that any enumeration or denomination that appears thereon is NOT intended to represent the LIBERTY DOLLAR as legal tender or National Currency, but is only used to indicate the agreed value of the commodities owned by you in our own or a contracted third party storage facility; that it is not the intent of the Liberty Dollar Network to replace, compete with or otherwise impair the value or circulation of Lawful Monies of the United States or any other Country; that it is UNLAWFUL in the United States and other countries to use SILVER BULLION directly in commerce or trade; and that none of the SILVER BULLION purchased from the LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK is to be used directly in commerce of any kind, including barter or any other form of trade such that the user may be deemed to circulate SILVER BULLION as "CURRENT MONEY."
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability - THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK DOES NOT WARRANT, GUARANTEE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING THE USE, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE, OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PRODUCT IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CURRENTNESS, OR OTHERWISE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE RESULTS AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE AND THE PRODUCT IS ASSUMED BY THE END USER. THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO END USER FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF ANY PAYMENTS OR CONTRACTS, THE FAILURE OF DELIVERY, DELAY IN DELIVERY, DELIVERY IN NONCONFORMING CONDITION, THE USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE PRODUCT, OR FOR ANY OTHER BREACH OF CONTRACT OR DUTY BETWEEN THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK AND THE END USER. THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE, AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY TO THE END USER IN THE EVENT THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK IS UNABLE, AS MAY BE DETERMINED IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK: TO MAKE PAYMENT AND OR CHANGES IN METHODS OF PAYMENT OR OPERATION THAT CAN MAKE OUR SERVICE UNSUITABLE FOR THE END USER.
- Effectiveness of Agreement - The End User's use of the Service shall not in any respect whatsoever modify any of the terms, conditions, or restrictions contained in this agreement or any other agreement by which the End User initially acquired rights to use the service (the "End User Agreement"), and the use of our Service shall in each and every instance remain subject to the terms, conditions, and restrictions contained in the End User Agreement.
- General - Any and all claims or disputes relating to the Service shall be governed by the laws of the United States and specifically the State of Florida. For the purpose of resolving conflicts relating to the Service, and, in addition, the End User hereby consents to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in the United States. THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK may assign its rights and delegate its duties with respect to the Service without providing notice to, or receiving the consent of, the End User. In the event that your account is permanently frozen, it will remain so for 90 days to clear against any chargebacks, after which the entire remaining balance of your account will be redeemed to you at the address on file with us."Buyer beware" - THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK assumes absolutely no responsibility for any purchases made through THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK system. At any time you make a purchase or join an Income Opportunity or MLM program, or "matrix site" you are doing so at your own risk and you agree that by signing up and joining THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK you do hereby agree in FULL that you release THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK and all its affiliates and officers, employees and owners from ANY loss you may incur by using this service, and you completely indemnify us and agree that THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK will not be named by you or anyone that represents you in any actions, in ANY capacity against any party, and THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK has no part of the dispute. By setting up your LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK account you agree that this is a contract, and that you FULLY and WILLINGLY AGREE to ALL CONDITIONS mentioned EVERYWHERE in this user agreement. We are a BULLION DEALER only and have no control over any other party. We do not issue refunds if the product, service or program that you acquire using eLD turns out to not be what you thought it was, or you are in any other way dissatisfied with your exchange.
- Nature of the Service - The LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK service is offered and provided for the express purpose of allowing you, the End User, to purchase SILVER BULLION, order Silver Certificate Warehouse Receipts, and send and receive eLD credits. You agree that your eLD credits are Negotiable Digital Warehouse Receipts for commodities you purchase from THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK, the terms of which are contained herein.
- Silver Base - THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK uses a Silver Base of Twenty-five Dollars ($25) Per Ounce. Each LIBERTY DOLLAR is a Bearer Silver Certificate which you may transfer to any other person, and each eLD is a Digital Bearer Silver Certificate for merchandise or commodities equal to the value of a specific weight of .999 fine silver, which is stored in the name of END USER at our Warehouse Facilities, and is transferable by you to any other Member of the THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK via this system, at which time title to such silver is conveyed by you to the recipient.
- Discount - THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK allows Members to purchase commodity-backed Liberty Dollars and eLD at a specific discount of Ten (10%) Percent off the Base enumerated above. This allows Members to save money while using Liberty Dollars and eLD in barter.
- Silver Certificate Warehouse Receipts - THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK issues Bearer Silver Certificates as Negotiable Warehouse Receipts that convey title to the commodities stored in our own or a contracted third party storage facility, and which may be transferred by you to any person or entity, at which time title to the commodities represented thereby is passed to the recipient, along with the right to redeem such commodities at any time.
- Negotiable Digital Warehouse Receipts - Your ELD Account with THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK constitutes an aggregate Negotiable Digital Warehouse Receipt certified by me, Katherine Hicks, such statement being my authorized electronic signature, and issued upon the date when you purchase or bail commodities into your Account, valued as specific volumes of .999 Fine Silver Bullion in various forms owned by you which is stored in our warehousing facility at 106 Ohio Avenue N., Live Oak FL 32064, or that of a contracted third party, said Bullion being valued by our mutual agreement at Twenty-five ($25) Dollars USD per ounce The enumerated Total Dollar Value Balance of your account indicates precisely, by dividing said Balance by Twenty, the total value of the commodities owned by you;
- THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK issues Negotiable Warehouse Receipts and maintains the ELD System as a means of providing you with the ability to convey title to your commodities to other parties electronically, and will remit to the Account Owner or Bearer, upon demand, said commodities of a value equal to the amount of said transfer;
- REDEMPTION: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE UNDERSTANDING THAT YOU MAY REDEEM YOUR WAREHOUSE RECEIPTS AT ANY TIME FOR THE COMMODITIES STORED FOR SUCH REDEMPTION, AND THAT THE SPECIFIC COMMODITY YOU RECEIVE WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF A PARTICULAR COMMODITY AT THE TIME OF REDEMPTION.
- BAILMENT: YOU ARE ENTITLED TO BAIL IN YOUR OWN SILVER OR OTHER COMMODITIES TO BE VALUED IN COMPARISON TO .999 FINE SILVER; HOWEVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY RECEIVE DIFFERENT COMMODITIES THAN YOUR ORIGINAL BAILMENT AT THAT TIME, AND HEREBY AGREE THERETO.
- The name "LIBERTY DOLLAR" is a registered trademark of Bernard von NotHaus, and is used with permission. No other use of this trademark is authorized.
Your use of LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK Warehouse Receipts and/or the ELD System indicates your agreement with all of the foregoing, and your acceptance of the Service Agreement between You and THE LIBERTY DOLLAR NETWORK constitutes the entire END USER AGREEMENT.